I have eight years of experience of working within the IAPT services (Increased Access to Psychological Therapies). Psychological therapies – provided through the NHS, Primary Care.
Please call me on 07779 258389 should you like to book an appointment. Outlined below are the key issues & symptoms I can help you to overcome.
- generalised anxiety disorder
- social anxiety disorder
- panic disorder
- obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- specific phobias
- post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- health anxiety
- body dysmorphic disorder mixed depression and anxiety (the term for sub-syndromal
depression and anxiety, rather than both depression and anxiety)
- LGBT – gender identity – sexuality
- disordered eating – eating disorders
- rape – child sexual abuse – childhood trauma – domestic violence/abuse
- confidence and Self-Esteem issues
- self-harming behaviours, suicidal ideation/thoughts
- addiction – alcohol – substance misuse – gambling etc.
- anger issues
- bi-polar disorder
- personality disorders
- grief and loss – bereavement
- work related stress